Saturday, August 15, 2015

I love this kind of stuff

I'm not sure whose digibash this is, but this is the kind of stuff that just hits me the right way. I actually thought of this exact type or repaint (maybe with a bit of remolding?) back in college not long after Energon Optimus was released. I mean, I'm pretty happy with the two toys I use to represent UT Magnus (Universe BiaB Magnus and Armada Overload), but snag if this hypothetical repaint probably isn't the closest we'd get to a magnus with removable "armor" trailer. Hasbro needs to get on this; this is something I might actually pay Platinum Series prices for, unlike the less-than-lovely Year of the Snake (?) repaint. 

The next best thing? Do a Magnus repaint of CW Optimus with dedicated limb ds that combine into a trailer. I'd have much rather had that than the Leader toy they released (my appreciation for tiny Minimus notwithstanding).

No comments: