Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ok, so not quite a bust.

So, we went to my parents' house Friday night. I was halfway right about the expectations I had for my mom; she did indeed have my Dad pick up MP Grimlock from TRU, but no luck on Animated Rodimus and Ironhide. We're going to visit some friends of ours this coming weekend, and they have a TRU in their town, so I think I'll have them check or check myself once we get there.

My wife took me to the store Saturday and bought me Iron Man 2 and let me pick out roughly $30 worth of TFs; I got Generations WFC Optimus Prime and PCC Mudslinger. However, I had also gotten a check from my grandmother, so I also picked up Leader Starscream and WFC Bumblebee.

So, all in all, it's not a bad birthday haul, even if it seems numerically small. That sentence rhymes too much. I may still try to pick up another Generations toy or two if they still have them in town, specifically Megatron and Soundwave.

Edit/update: Ok, so I picked up Generations Megatron, Soundwave, and Straxus at the Walmart this afternoon. After I get the two Animated exclusives, that'll be it (save for maybe the odd legends or scout toy) until Christmas!

No comments: