Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!


So, after going to bed last night, all prepared to go to work the next day, we get woken up by a 10:15 phone call saying that there's no school today, due to the possibility of inclement weather. Awesome. It was really nice to be able to turn off my alarm clock at that point and know I could sleep as long as my child would let me (read: only about 30 extra minutes).

Of course, there's no snow (yet), but that doesn't bother me. Between this snow day and the recent days off for the doctor visits, I've actually managed to only work 4 days a week for the past 3 weeks, which is kinda cool.

Unfortunately, there probably won't be any new additions to the Invasion this weekend, as even though I've told my wife that I'd like Animated Arcee/Animated Cybertronian Ratchet/ROTF Legends Devastator for Valentine's day, she probably wouldn't be able to find them. Thus far, the Animated exclusives have had zero reported sightings in the state, and there's only been one for Legendstator.

But who knows.

Oh, and I might put up some more pictures later. I feel like making an ROTF airplane-mold photoshoot.

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention that the NYC Toy Fair is this weekend. Can't wait to find out some details on the upcoming TF stuff for this year. I'm sure to post a response to all of it later on.

Edit 2: Sure enough, right as I started taking pics of my ROTF Decepticon air force, God turned the snow on. I got a few pictures of the snowfall, but it's pretty light and hard to see, as you can observe above.

Edit 3: My son woke up, so we went out and played in the winter wonderland.




No comments: