Saturday, August 14, 2010

Attempts at self-control...

So, I convinced my wife to let me pick up Human Alliance Jazz yesterday (get him, he's awesome). However, he's going to be the last of the new stuff that I'll get for a while. Money's tight, and my birthday is coming up at the end of next month, so I'm going to try and let a lot of this new stuff rest on the shelves for a while before getting them (hopefully as gifts!)

So, of the new stuff here's what I have gotten:

PCC Bombshock, Skyburst, Smolder, Huffer, and Searchlight

HftD Dlx Ironhide, Legends Ravage & Rampage, Seaspray, and HA Jazz

Generations Drift & Thrust

SW Crossovers Yoda & IM2 Crossovers Iron Man car

You'll notice that I haven't gotten any toys of the Big 4 characters - Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron and Starscream. Hopefully, I'll get all of their respective new releases for b-day/Christmas. Believe it or not, I'm actually thinking about scaling back my collecting to just those key characters. It would still allow me to get a fair amount of releases, but it wouldn't be nearly as many toys as I collect now (notice I'm quickly approaching the 1,000 mark!).

No comments: