Monday, June 22, 2009

Reorganizing the invasion....

So I've finally got the reorganizing of my collection pretty much finished. I also finally took some pics to send in for that CNN iReport thing, so I'll post those here too. I also have a few comparison pics of 2007 Legends Starscream and ROTF Legends Starscream. The new one is much better, I'll tell you that. If you like the tribal scars, anyway.

Anyhow, I'll get some of the pics up (hopefully tonight). I've got a fairly nice ROTF collection going, with the most recent acquisitions being Leader class Optimus Prime (he's amazing) and the Walmart exclusives Skywarp and Ramjet, who are repaints of 2007 Thundercracker and Starscream, respectively. I initially only wanted Skywarp, and went to pick him up today (I bought him online with site-to-store) and caved on Ramjet too. Honestly, one of the best things about these two is the cards they come with. The art is great, lenticular, and the back are Simmon's notes on the robots, which are amusing, to say the least.

No comments: