Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's December now! Holy crap!

So, the big BW/RiD lot came in today. I was really tempted to open Megatron Megabolt; he looks better in package that I would have thought.

Also, I finally found the new TF: Animated deluxes yesterday afternoon before class. The Walmart had 2 Freeway Jazz toys and 1 Electrostatic Soundwave. Considering that FW Jazz is boring and ES Soundwave comes with a new mold keytar/Ratbat, you can guess which one I bought.

As an aside, I'm kind of sad that I don't like the new Jazz. The original version is probably one of the most "ok" Animated deluxe molds, not being very exciting. This new one, in silver, is supposed to be Animated Jazz in Movie Jazz's colors. Which is a neat kind of symmetry, considering that Movie Jazz was available both in his normal silver colors and also G1/Animated red/white/blue/black. Since I have both of those Movie Jazz versions, it would be kind of neat to have the oppostie thing going on with Animated Jazz, but this silver version just lacks something. I'm much more excited about the upcoming new deluxe molds for Animated, like Cybertronian Ratchet, Arcee, and Rodimus Prime.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Universe Sunstorm/Perceptor arried the other day. I haven't opened the box yet to see, though.

No comments: