Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cool stuff!

Well, there's a lot going on here. First off, yesterday was the last working day at school, so we're now on summer break. On top of that, I ended the day with an interview to work at the local high school (I currently work at the middle school, which is not ideal), and inadvertently interviewed again today with the head principal and got the job! I'm pretty stoked. I'll partially celebrate by getting some more DOTM toys next week after payday. Most likely Megatron, Starscream, and a couple more Cyberverse.

Also, my son turns 4 tomorrow! It's hard to believe that he'll be that old. Just this morning the wife and I went to check out the preschool he'll likely attend this fall, and after Friday he'll be out of daycare for most of the summer. He's going to have a Transformers birthday party tomorrow at his daycare - we've got a cake ready to pick up in the morning. He's also getting some of those new DOTM battle bumper (or whatever they're called) toys - the ones that are paired up and you press the back of the vehicle in and the robot mode automorphs into a standing position. They're pretty fun, and he enjoyed doing the "try me" deal at the store last week. We settled on the Bumblebee/Megatron pack. I also picked him up a Cyberverse Legion toy - Bumblebee. However, I got him the "Bolt" repaint/remold of the ROTF toy. It's got a zig-zag striping pattern and the right hand is remolded to accept CV weapons. He should be able to transform it on his own, so I hope he likes it. I also wanted to get him one that I wouldn't end up getting for myself, and I think this BB repaint fits the bill.

Anyway, just a fun day overall.

No comments: