Thursday, May 5, 2011

T-minus 12 days to D-day

Well, D-day keeps getting closer. In fact, many people online are finding stuff already out at Targets and Walmarts. However, with gas prices this high, I'm not going hunting just for TFs, and I'll be fine waiting until the actual release on the 16th (or maybe later in that week to celebrate the last day of having students).

However, due to slim finances and my son's birthday coming up at the end of the month, I'm only getting a few things before the end-of-the-month paycheck, and this is my likely list:

-Deluxe Starscream
-Cyberverse Sentinel Prime (if he's available)
-Cyberverse Optimus Prime (the one with the jetpack, but not the preview 3D glasses release)
-A couple of the "legion" (i.e. normal sized) class Cyberverse - probably some new characters here, like Crankcase, Crowbar, Topspin, etc...but probably only two of them.
-...maybe Voyager Megatron (or possibly Ironhide)
-...maybe HA Sandstorm. I really want all of the HA scouts, but only Sandstorm comes close to being a "legacy" character I already have other versions of (in his case, HftD legends Sandstom and Energon Cliffjumper, who's very Sandstormish).

And I'll probably get something outside of the mainline toys for my son's birthday. I'm also going to hope to get Leader Sentinel Prime for Father's Day...my son has already said he wants to get me a DOTM toy (he actually says the whole phrase "dark of the moon.")

No comments: