Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween is here!

Ok, so it's finally the 31st. I'm pretty excited, but there's a few things dampening the mood.

First, I'm a bit sick. My throat's got all kind of crap in it. Not fun.

Second, we're like the only house in our part of the neighborhood with Halloween decorations. Which makes us wonder if the other houses are going to be supporting trick-or-treating. I really want to take my son out, just liek we have the past 2 years, but there may not be any houses to go to.

Third - I ordered a Black Lantern ring off of ebay on the 10th of this month. It still hasn't gotten here. If it doesn't arrive today, I'm to tell the guy to give my money back (luckily it was cheap in the first place). The main reason I wanted it was to wear tonight during trick or treating, but that probably won't happen.

No comments: